dijous, 14 de maig del 2015

Memories of a tourist. Italy.

My trip to Italy with my highschool has been memorable. Many unforgettable moments have happened, and some more of less importance will be forgotten. But that will remain in my life memories, so long as we remember.

My best moment of my trip was when I was with Tim, Max and Arnau before going in our Rome hotel, before we were noticed that we had the PROTOTYPE of a hotel room. When we went into our room we didn't notice anything, but when we watched with attentive eyes, we noticed many fails in our room: the beds were a bit destroyed, our thermostat was doing "concerts" in the middle of the the night(so memorable music and so emotive), the ventilation grille didn't have screws, in our blankets there were some "red stains" and it was a bit uncomfortable, we had a table which could dance(it wasn't fixed at all), our wardrobe door was the best one I've ever seen before, it was removable.

This was our imperfectly perfect room, at first we disagreed with this room but at least we finally laughed as nobody has done before. It just was the perfect moment of all the trip. Check the video below to understand our laughter.

Video:

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada