dijous, 28 de maig del 2015

Songs that can change my mood!


This song puts me in a good mood every time, I listen to it. My mood changes radically, it doesn't matter if I'm sad or angry or tired of everything, every time I hear it my mood turns to happy! I don't know why or how, but I think it must be the rhythm of that song, because it seems as a funny song, you know what I mean.


This song has always given me courage and confidence to follow my challenges and never give up. I identify myself with this song, and it gives the strength and the motivation while I'm training to not fail against my opponent, because when I'm motivated by this song, I've got the strength to achieve my goals.



This song one of is my favourites. Played by Lindsey Stirling, one of the bests violinists of our age. It was her first  experiment for her to mix dubstep music with classical music, and its result... IT'S SIMPLY AWESOME!! One of the best songs I've ever listened to, trust me I recommend you listen to it at least once, I'm sure that you will like it!


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada