diumenge, 31 de maig del 2015

Interviews in Barcelona.

Link:

Transcription:

Me: Hello! Do you speak english?

Tourist: Yes, I do.

Me: Do you have a minute?

Tourist: One minute.

Me: Where are you from?

Tourist: I'm from Germany.

Me: Is it the first time that you are in Spain?

Toursit: Yes it is.

Me: How did you come to Spain? By train, plane, ship...?

Tourist: By plane.

Me: Why are you in Barcelona?

Tourist: Because I like shopping.

Me: How long are you gonig to stay here? 

Tourist: For one week.

Me: Only one week?

Tourist: Yes.

Me: Are you travelling with family or with friends?

Tourist: With friends

Me: What have you visited, up to now?

Tourist: I've visited the Tibidabo, the Rambla, the Parc Güell and the beach.

Me: What do you like the most of Barcelona?

Tourist: Oh yes, the most I like of Barcelona is the old part of the city, called the Born.

Me: Is there anything you don't like?

Tourist: I don't think so.

Me: Have you bought any presents?

Tourist: I think only two.

Me: Thank you for your atention!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada