diumenge, 31 de maig del 2015

Developed world, what's wrong with you?

I can't believe what is going on with us, we are making a step backwards. Nowadays nobody has respect for other people, corruption is extended around all our democracies of the developed world, poverty and discrimination are being more omnipresent in our present days. Seriously world? That's what you want?  Do you want to live in a world where you can't belive in your own neighbour, family or friends? We must stop that now. Society will not go forward if we follow this way of thinking.

On the one hand, I just want to formulate a question: what  do we understand if we talk about democracy? People choosing their leaders? Getting equality between men and women? Having  civil rights? That's what most of the population think  about what a democracy is, but this is one of both faces. The other face doesn't seem too "friendly", from my point of view it is an agressive face from the democracy. During Irak's War(2003-2011), where USA, UK, Spain and other countries murdered more than 300.000 citizens, who haven't got fault about the war which was taking  place in their country. 

On the other hand, there is another thing with today's people that drives me crazy. Nowadays if you are using an app called WhatsApp if you sent a message, and if in this message there is not an emoji you are being rude with him/her even though if you have yiur happiest day in your life, if there isn't and emoji you are being rude, that's why I don't like chatting apps, therefore I use them, they are important for me to communicate to my parents, etc. But what I want you to understand, is that you cannot say that someone is rude when you totally don't know which is his/her mood. Please don't make this mistake.

Having said all that, my critique is finished, and I say thanks to you, for reading my thoughts of the today's world.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada