dissabte, 28 de novembre del 2015

My pride

As I said in my Email to my teacher I've got a thing that fills me with pride. If you have read my post, you'll know what I'm talking about. Yes, I'm talking about my FCE diploma. I reached the level last year, while I was in my last year of secondary education. Many people think that this title is given by the highschools before you go to university, to make sure that you have the level to enter the university. But you have to reach the level by our own. Highschools only prepare you to have the level, then you have to present yourself to the official exams to  get the title. 

The exam has 5 parts: Writing, Reading, Listening, Use of English and finally Speaking. On one hand,the easiest parts for me were the Speaking and the Writing. They were so simple that when I was doing it, I noticed that the words were going outside of me with a fluency that I have never felt. On the other hand, my worst part was the Reading. I don't know why but the Reading was horrible for me. I'm sure that I've made many mistakes that if now I see the exam I would think how stupid this mistake is.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada