dissabte, 28 de novembre del 2015

An unforgettable melody

This song is one of my favourites when we talk about videogames soundtrakcs. It is from one of the most known games around the world: The legend of Zelda. I love this song because it makes me film like the hero of the game, Link. I don't know why, but when I'm listening this song, I just close my eyes and imagine myself flying through the sky on a majestic bird(as it happens inside the game, your way of traveling is flying on a big red bird).

As a fan of the The legend of Zelda saga, there's no reason why I don't like this song. Zelda has been part of my life since I when I was 3 years old(yeah, that's more than 13 years ago, such a long time, isn't it?). So it is written in my soul that I would love this song. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada