dimecres, 25 de novembre del 2015

My experience in England as a foreigner student

I've stayed in England for approximately 2 months of my life as a student. It has been a nice experience for me. More than nice, I would say exceptional. Why exceptional?

Well, there in Bournemouth and in Plymouth I've created some memories that I'll never forget. I've met people that in less than 2 weeks they were like my brothers. One of the best thing of this, is the huge amount of nationalities you can find there. I've met Russian, Italians, French, German, Polish, Dutch, Basque, Jordanian, Greek and of course English people.

The people in England are kind, even though they are a bit strange. They have some traditions that are a bit bizarre, but that's what makes the English culture unique. One of my favourite traditions is one of the oldest traditions, the tea time. Most of the people think that at 4 p.m. all the English people sit at the table and drink tea, but it isn't that way. There's not a specific hour to drink. People can go to tea salons(normally named after a woman) and drink tea when they want. 

This is one custom I experienced whilst in England, perhaps I will explain more English customs in my blog.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada