dissabte, 21 de maig del 2016

Which superpower I want?

Imagine that you can have a superpower, which one would you choose? Me, personally I would choose transforming mysekf into animals(all type of animals) or super regeneration like Deadpool, yeah Deadpool's regeneration rocks a lot. 

You wold be asking yourself.... "Why this idiot wants to transform himself into a animal?".
Well let me explain. I would choose this superpower because it is funny to transform yourself into an animal, have you ever thought about it? Transforming yoursef into a cat and go and scratch someone you dislike, or being a bird and spying what the people thinks of you. I really like this kind of superpower.

And talking about of having Deadpool's regeneration would be really awesome, think about it, if you got any ill or damaged cells, it would only take a few seconds to have a new ones, no more cancer for us, and if there is the case of losing an arm or a legg it wouldn't be a problem, in less than a day you have a new one! Amazing, don't you think?

For those reasons I consider that if  I can have a superpower would be on of those two.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada