dissabte, 28 de maig del 2016

I don't know what to talk about so I'm going to talk about random things

Random, yes this is the word that describes this post. What a curious word. Lets look at the dictionary what it says about this word. According to the dictionary, random is a thing that has came by chance or has been chosen by chance. Damn it, why it is chosen by chance if it's random? Nevermind, I think that would be linguists' logic. Of course that has not logic, linguists have made a degree of philology, who in his sane judgement would do that? I think that is a mistake, it has no logic in doing that. Well worse is the case of the people who decided to make an economics degree in Spain. Oh c'mon, you know we are in crisis or an economic recession, please be clever and don't give banks more reasons to steal our money and sink more the country's economy. Economy... that's a s**t, I have no more words to describe it. Damn it all big businesses rules us, even the government are ruled by them...
Iluminati confirmed? Could be.

P.S. : Please forgive me for my high stupidity levels today, I haven't slept a lot this night.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada