dissabte, 28 de maig del 2016

Bored

Today for me is a boring day. I got head ache and it's difficult for me to write this post, but anyway today is a boring day. I'm trying to finish this goddamn it blog(once for all, or that is what I expect... who knows) anyway, that's why I'm typing now, just for comunicating you how boring is this day for me. 

Imagine a day as another, without any difference, but in this case you have a lot of things to do, but you don't know how to do them all. And there's where the boring factor comes in, you don't know how to develop your posts, and finally you finish posting random and strange things that don't have any type sense( like me :D).

And all that is what I make when I don't have any type of inspiration at the time of posting essays in my blog.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada