dimarts, 10 de maig del 2016

Film review: Warcraft the Begging

Link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhFMIRuHAL4

"When past and present collide, the fate of all worlds hangs in the balance." -Prophet Velen


This time this is not a movie that I'm going to make a review about, it is going to be a trailer. Warcraft: The Begging. A new  movie which is going to be released on the 3rd of June in Spain. For me is the most anticipated movie of 2016. Why? Because I sold my soul to Blizzard(yes I'm one of Blizzard's nerds who still pay 13 euros monthly to play the biggest MMORPG in the entire world). I've seen the trailer many times and I'm not getting tired of it. I can feel the hype running in my veins. I can't wait until it is released, I cannot wait. I need all this epic animation to be watched by my eyes.

One thing that I don't like about people when they talk about the movie is: "This movie is going to be war, war and war during two complete hours..." And my answer to it is: NO. I've read many lore articles about the First War(the main fact which the movie will go around), and obviously there are many battles in the story, but the are many relevant facts, those more important than the battles.

If you disagree with this essay do not trust the words of a veteran WoW player who loves the lore, go and see the movie to prove which of us was wrong.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada