dimecres, 15 de març del 2017

Nip&Tuck dialogue

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_JuEj0pm1r0d1Q3T2dtbGVfSDA

Nip & tuck
Scenario: Two men in the shower of a changing room of a  public pool.
Characters: Edd, Ed.

Edd: Ah, la vache. Your name should be Sd instead of Ed, or maybe XSd.
Ed:  Fuck you Edd, you’re a fucking nigga, you can use your dick as a belt, I’m not so overdue as you, YO!
Edd: Shut up little Johnny, it’s enough with ur sis saying that. Maybe it’s a family thing, should ur mom meet my yogurt gun?
Ed: Screw that, man! Damn you! How you dare to say such things? My family is not going to see your wiener.
Edd: Can  you stop talking ‘bout m’ meatboy? You know, it’s a HUGE topic ‘n’ we don’t have much time.
Ed: That’s disgusting Edd.
Edd: Okay, look, do I look like that british vampire? I think that I need a ROLO ROAD DA!
Ed: You have thrown the soap with your stupid pose and I won’t catch it, not with you around me.
Edd: Don’t worry I will wait ‘till you grow up a little bit, kiddo.
Ed: Daaaaaaamn son... Fuck you. I’mm have to escape from you. Anyway I’m  going out of the shower.
Edd: Okay m8. We should go fast as Sonic to go to our reunion with that spiky-haired attorney.
Ed: Fine... But I need to go home and pick good clothes. I won’t go there in a swimming suit.
Edd: As you wish, but I thinl u look quite sexy in that bikini. No kidding.
Ed: It’s not a bikini, it’s a full-body swimming suit. BAKA!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada