divendres, 10 de març del 2017

China, the place where evolution started?


Summary:

Resultat d'imatges de The 423 million year old 'armour plated' fish that shows sea creatures may have evolved in China far earlier than anywhere else Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4295460/Ancient-fish-China-evolved-Age-Fish.html#ixzz4awsPaBka Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Scientists have discovered an ancient fish species in Southern China that may have emerged more than a million years before the "Age of Fish".  The fossils of this fish species reveal that the creature had unusual teeth and scales that for scientists resembled a "wall of shields". Using a fossils dating system has been discovered that the fossils have been dated back to the Silurian Period, long before the Devonian Period(which gave rise to a diverse abundance of jawed fishes).



Opinion:

When I was younger I wished to become a paleontologist, nowadays, I understood that paleontology is a very interesting science, but it hasn't an important paper like the genetics have(it's sad but true, and I don't like to admit that one science is more relevant than another, because I like both sciences). But I enjoy this kind of news, that help me to expand my scientific knowledge about dinosaurs and how life was more than 65.000.000 years before.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada