divendres, 24 de febrer del 2017

Gay or European?

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pCybcpkm5c

This link drives you to a video of a song, that Dario showed me a week ago. And I'm addicted to it because it's hilarious in all ways. The song belongs to a musical named Legally Blonde and I'm not sure of the plot, but this song is the best musical song I've ever listened to(I must admit that I have never ever gone to a musical, at least as far as my memory can reach).

What I like the most of the song is the way how the Americans see us, the Europeans, it's jus funny to see that we are for them. It is just a question of stereotypes I suppose, lmao. But anyway, I recommend you to see the video and have a great time listening to this funny song!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada