dissabte, 25 de febrer del 2017

Switch time

Resultat d'imatges de zelda ocarina of time n64Nintendo Switch is almost in the market, and the hype is real. Motherf***ing real. And I'm among the hyped people, seriously. This new console is making Nintendo reach its former glory in its golden days. When The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Pokemon were the coolest thing among the youth.

Resultat d'imatges de nintendo 64When Nintendo had its golden days(1998) I wasn't born, but my parents felt the "gamer" passion that was being more and more present. And they told me how a single console could be liked so much. Even my mother started playing the Nintendo 64. And for what I had understood it was my mother who played more from my parents.

But that has happened nearly 20 ago, and now those times come again. Nintendo has abandoned his "for the families" method of selling and they are now focusing in us, the mature public, the real players. And certainly, they are doing it well, very well. Releasing titles such as The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, or The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim for the console. I'M GOING TO BUY IT WITHOUT ANY DOUBT.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada