dissabte, 19 de març del 2016

Cantallops vs Empuriabrava


I have two houses. One in Empuriabrava and one in Cantallops. These two places have many differences. Empuriabrava is a noisy, touristic place. Empuriabrava is well-known as a touristic place where visitors can go to the beach in the morning and go to have some fun at the night at the disco.


Cantallops is the reverse thing of Empuriabrava. It is a small, rural village. Cantallops is a very quiet village, there something interesting would never happen.


I like Cantallops more than Empuriabrava, and you would be asking: "why?". Let me explain: Empuriabrava is a place where people will critisice you whenever they can. Here you should care about what people think of you, you should appear that you are cool when you are not. In Cantallops I don't have to care about people. I don't feel the "pressure" of being judged every time when I go out. The child inside me can go out.

These are the reasons why I think Cantallops is a better place than Empuriabrava. I'm lucky to experience this two "visions" of how people react  to what you do in different places.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada