dimecres, 3 de maig del 2017

Toxic friend

Hi Damian,


I need to tell you something, and I'll be honest. You are a toxic friend, and you're ruining my life.Since you offered me to smoke weed, my life has gone wrong. Until that moment I had never done anything bad, anything that could affect my life.  So I offer you two solutions to this problem: or we are no longer friends, or we see each other less than we have done until now.

I'm sorry Damian, you were a good friend when we met for the first time, but you've changed, and I won't follow your steps. That ain't me. I hope you'll understand me. Please, answer me.


                                                                                                    Your friend
                                                                                                                   Xavi

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada