dijous, 11 de maig del 2017

Research Project Letter

Dear tutor,

I'm writing this letter because I want to ask how I should organize my research project about animal extinction. To introduce this research project I thought of explaining what is extinction and also explain the five big extinctions that happened throughout Earth's history, such as the Dinosaur's extinction.

After that, I want to focus in our time, which are the causes of animal extinction, concretely I want to focus on human activities and how they affect to the ecosystems, putting the example of the Dodo bird.

Finally, I want to propose some ways to prevent animal extinctions in the future, so our diversity can remain as it does nowadays.

So that's my research project's organization and I'd be glad to know your opinion about it.

Kind regards, 

Xavi Bech Struck.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada