dilluns, 30 de gener del 2017

League of Legends

Resultat d'imatges de lcs league of legendsRecentrly I started playing again League of Legends aka LoL, and trust me, I've never enjoyed it as I'm doing it now. When I started playing it December last year, I felt I was going to enjoy it as I had never done. But now I want to raise my skill and some day maybe in a distant future to participate in an official tournament.

My main lane is top, the lane which is far away from the action, but for me it is the best, because I can face my enemy without being interrupted by the jungler, so the foe top laner will have an enormous pressure(if he is not better than me of course).

I know that I'm not the best player on EUW or in the world(for the exception of Faker, Faker could win us without masteries) but I want to become better and better and keep improving my skills as a player.


Resultat d'imatges de league of legends logo

2 comentaris:

  1. Don't worry dude keep playing LoL and the words -enjoy- and -better- (becoming better) will change into -suffer- and -hateful- as soon as you start progressing as a league player. ;)

    ResponElimina
  2. First of all I should get yo lvl 30 xD

    ResponElimina