divendres, 22 de gener del 2016

What I would like to be

Most of you may know what a Sith is, if you have seen Star Wars once in your life. Well, Sith. Lords from the dark side of the Force. People who everyone fear. A dream for me. Being a person who has authority over people, arousing fear in their hearts with your dark knowledge of the Force.  Why can't I have this power? This would be my solution for all my problems. I would solve them by myself, and maybe I would use this great power to dominate the entire world. I know that in an entry of my blog I said I would say no to politic power, but now my point of view has changed. Now I desire this power. World would know who I am, and how big would be my empire.

Myself is a Sith. Yes, I'm a Sith.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada