divendres, 22 de gener del 2016

Life

Today has been a s**t. One of my darkests days, and why? Life is a miss of time. When you think you have got people around you, this is the moment when you understand how alone you are. No one care of you, no one cares if you are sad or happy, they just care about theirself. That's why I think that I'm alone. Alone you come to the world, alone you live, alone you leave the world. No one stands by your side forever. You must be strong alone, your strength is based on you, not in the others.

Rage. Hate. Wrath. Fear. That's what the world is... No color, only darkness. As I said, strong people survive in this world. I must be strong. I must be iron, I must have my armour.

P.S: These are my thoughts, or maybe not... Nah, in fact they aren't my thoughts I just wanted to make a dramatic essay with a dramatic point of view.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada