dijous, 18 de desembre del 2014

The best game ever

The best game I've ever played, with difference, is World of Warcraft. I've played lots of MMORPGs (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) but World of Warcraft has reached the first position on my ranking. Meanwhile there are lots of free MMORPGs but it is strange on me, why do I pay when there are lots of free games? Easy question and answer. In the videogames world there are a big population of players that are very competititve and they only search for a game that they can be the best. But with the mensual quota, WoW (the diminutive of World of Warcraft) doesn't "allow" this population of players enter the game. I'm a MMORPGs lover, and I'm not afraid of recognising it. Actually I'm on the highest ranking on the WoW best players. My favourite race in the game is the Orc or maybe the Blood Elf, I don't know why but they captivated me for the first moment.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada