divendres, 31 d’octubre del 2014

Multiple Intelligences

The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination


I've done a test on Internet about my multiple intelligences, and the graphic over this sentence, shows my intelligences. I agree with it because I'm worse than anybody when we're talking about music, and it isn't an affirmation, it's a fact. I'm unable to play any instrument even if it's a silly instrument like the flute.
I know that I'm good at Naturalistics because I ever liked to understand the enviroment and why the things that always I see in my life happens, I want to understand. Well I think with my intelligences which have an high mark, are going to be a good support to my degree of robotical engineer, this wouldn't happen before two years.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada