dijous, 16 d’octubre del 2014

Animal in me

 The grey Wolf

Careers & Hobbies


  • Law enforcement: I've never seen myself as a Law enforcement, because I've never felt any kind of interest about of interest about it.
  •  
  • Soldier: I agree with that I've considered to be a soldier in the future, but I think there is to much in game because a little mistake costs your unvaluable live. 
  • Medical fields: I disagree because I've never liked medical things, they're disgusting for me.
  • Outdoor activities: I agree with that because I spent a lot of time going outisde, speacially in the woods where I can feel completely free.
  • Theater: I totally disagree with that because I can't stand the theater it drives me crazy.
  • Debating: I agree with that because I like that other people tries to show me other viewpoints.
Wolf
Socially adept, they function well in leadership and management roles as well as in jobs requiring vision and strength of character: I totally agree with that, because I ever thought that I was born to lead the people, and I always think about my self as a leader.

When confrontations occurs, they sometimes react suddenly and violently: I agree with it, because I was like the phrase has said, nowadays I'm a person who knows how to control my rage, wrath or fury.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada