dissabte, 22 d’octubre del 2016

My Pokémon team

Resultat d'imatges de pokemon showdownSome days ago I played competitive Pokémon for the very first time. After it, I got addicted to Pokémon, so addicted that I started to build teams. I tried to make my teams triumph, but it failed many mnay times. I don't have good teams... But day after day I'm gettin better at it.
Resultat d'imatges de mega tyranitar

Yesterday I created a new team, the main pokémon in the team is Mega-Tyranitar, or also known as crazy rocks Godzilla. And I got to say, HOLY CR*P, it is awesome. It's attacks levels are too high for a single Mega-evolution. Look a it, it's f*cking intimidating. To complement him, I added to my team Pokémon such as Excadrill, Garchomp or Stoutland who will take advantage from M-Tyranitar abilty: Sand Stream.

4 comentaris:

  1. L'autor ha eliminat aquest comentari.

    ResponElimina
  2. Damn you man! My Talonflame dislikes your comment... Well, your team looks OK but you'll have serious troubles if the enemy uses watter UBERS such as Primal Kyogre or Azumarill, Pokemons that besides countering your Earth types can also counteract Garchomp with Ice and Fairy movements. Another problem you have is that the base speed of the pokemon you've choosen isn't enough to attack before a sweeper and if Mega-Tyranitar is the main part of your strategy maybe the enemy take it down with a couple of turns, surviving to one of your attacks with the help of Focus Sashs. In spite of these facts, the strategy looks cool taking advantage of Sand Stream and that stuff... Anyway, let me know when you end your team and we can have a duel! :D

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Arceus will use its Rock Plate agains your Talonflame.

      Elimina
  3. Postscript: The comment above it's me with my other gmail, but I decided to write with this one so you can recongize me

    ResponElimina