dijous, 29 de gener del 2015

Tongariro National Park a natural jewel

In 1993 Tongariro became the first property to be inscribed on the World Heritage List revised under criteria describing cultural landscapes. It is one of the most impressive natural parks of New Zealand. Centuries ago there lived the ancestors of the actual Maori culture. Its landscape is a natural jewel that had captivated all the tourists who had been there. Tongariro also has appeared in a trilogy of  movies of  the new zealander director Peter Jackson, The Lord of the Rings as the Dark Land of Mordor. 

I would like to go to Tongariro in the future if my economy allows me,or even in my honeymoon. The reason why I would like to go there are simple, first of all I'm a LOTR fan, so fan that I've tried to learn Quenya(elvish) for my own way, second Tongariro as I said before it's a natural jewel located in the last natural frontier, New Zealand, and I ever wanted to go and visit New Zealand.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada